With this data protection notice we, Motto Catering GmbH, FN 412801k, Bruno-Kreisky-Platz 1, 1220 Vienna, declare which and how your personal data are processed. We operate the website
1. Category of personal data processed and legal basis
We process the following of your personal data for the performance of contracts with you or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures that take place at your request (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GSGVO), if you provide us with this data:
- First and last name
- Company name
- Company register number and UID number
- Your address
- Contact person
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Payment details
- Contract details (e.g. subject matter of the contract, deadlines)
- Other data that are necessary in specific cases for the fulfilment of the contract
- Comment content (if comments are posted on social media).
- On the website also meta/communication data (e.g. IP address) as well as usage data (e.g. access times).
We further process the following of your personal data with your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit a DSGVO if you subscribe to our newsletter / receive invitations:
- First and last name
- E-mail address
2. Data processing purposes
Your personal data mentioned in point 1. “Processed category of personal data and legal basis” are processed for the following purposes.
- Taking and processing orders
- Processing of enquiries in connection with our activities
- Providing contractual and pre-contractual services
- Organisation and implementation of events
- Receiving and evaluating applications
The same data is collected on the basis of your notifications, on the website also upon accessing the website. You provide your personal data voluntarily. However, we can only process your requests if we process the personal data required for the respective purpose.
3. Transmission of personal data
For the purposes mentioned in point 1, we transmit your personal data to the following recipients:
- The data will be processed internally within the company
- Tax consultants
- Our IT service providers
- Other external service providers
- Cooperation partners / partner companies
Most of the cookies are automatically deleted as soon as you leave the website. However, permanent cookies are also used, which are stored on your device until they are manually deleted in the browser. Such persistent cookies are used by us to ensure that recognition takes place when you return to the website.
If cookies are blocked or deleted, this may restrict the full and best possible use of the website.
5. Use of social media plugins
We do not use social media plugins on our website, but only links that have a redirect function.
6. Storage period
We will retain your personal data only for as long as we reasonably consider necessary for us to achieve the purposes set out in section 1 and in accordance with applicable law. The personal data will be retained at least for legal retention obligations or as long as limitation periods of any legal claims are open.
7. Your rights regarding your personal data
In accordance with the applicable legal situation you have the following rights with regard to your personal data
- Right of access: you have the right to request confirmation from us as to whether personal data relating to you is being processed and, if so, you are entitled to be informed as to which data is being processed and to be given information about it and to receive a copy of it.
- You have the right to request the rectification, completion and deletion of your personal data if they are inaccurate, incomplete or not processed in accordance with the law.
- You have the right to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to data portability, which means receiving the personal data concerning you that has been provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and transferring this data to another controller to whom the personal data has been provided with.
- In certain circumstances, you may object to the processing of your personal data and withdraw consent for the processing of personal data. The revocation does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
- You have the right to file a complaint with the Austrian Data Protection Authority.
8. Contact details
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data or any other concerns, please use the contact details below:
Motto Catering GmbH, FN 412801k.
Bruno-Kreisky-Platz 1, 1220 Vienna
0043 (1) 585 23 03